Monday, May 2, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

Production week flew by! I spent all of Sunday creating/producing my final essay. It is still a rough draft, but feel free to take a look!

Post-Production 

  • Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know
My draft is still pretty rough. I need to do some editing and revision still, but any help regarding grammatical errors or genre conventions would be much appreciated.

  • Major issues or weaknesses in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses) 
I major weakness that I feel lies within my content. I am not sure if my content is strong enough. If I need to add anything to support or strengthen my argument please let me know. I also had trouble figuring out a title to use.

  • Major virtues or strengths in the “Rough Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths) 
I thought that my introduction was strong in my "rough cut". I really spent time trying to engage the reader/audience. 
Rough Cut 

No comments:

Post a Comment