Monday, March 14, 2016

Production Report 8a

In this blog post I have included a little snippet from my overall project. It is just a little "behind-the-scenes" action for ya. 

Outline Item
-Introduction-
Brief Summary Of: How do professionals in the pharmaceutical field create or author texts?


"In order to fully grasp the writing process, I had the opportunity to pick the brains of two professionals in my field.


I first spoke with Dr. Eli Chapman. Dr. Chapman is an Assistant Professor for the Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology at the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy.

In my interview with Dr. Chapman he said that the three main genres that he utilizes are book chapters, invited reviews, and peer reviewed articles (academic journals), however, his main genre is peer-reviewed articles." 


How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
I decided to present my content through a snippet of my podcast in script form as well as a link to the audio snippet. I thought this would be the best method to show accurately depict the genre that I am working in as well as the conventions of that genre. It gives my project some clarity in the sense that it shows my process and not just one blob of product. My genre, podcast, required me to do a snippet of the project.
How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process? 
The production of the raw material was ok. I am still not sure how to work garageband so it was difficult trying to put my podcast together. However, I am figuring it out as I go along. In terms of successes I would say that the script portion or the bulk of my project is fairly decent. I really like the way it turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment