Sunday, March 6, 2016

Production Schedule

Below I have created a production schedule so that I can efficiently organize my time for this project.

Schedule 


Activity
Where
When
Materials
Completed
Changes
Write the Script
Dorm
3/7
Computer
3/12
I tweaked the script a little bit in order to allow for the content to relayed in a more clear manner.
Opening
Dorm
3/8
Computer
3/17
No Change.
Body Paragraphs
Library
3/8
Computer
3/12
I added a couple of short body paragraphs to support the work that I already have.
Closing/Sounds
Study Room
3/9-3/13
Computer
3/17
No Change.



(1) Script: 
The script is the "meat" or core of the project. I have to create the script before I can do anything else. Without my script I will just be rambling on and on about who knows what and that is a scary thought.
(2) Content:
The content of this project refers to the opening, body paragraphs, and the closing. In order to bring all of these pieces together I need to be organized and be able to stick to schedule. This is essential in order to create a well-thought out podcast.
(3) Sounds/Final Touches
This stage/step refers to the genre conventions. I will have to go though and add sounds and any other final touches to my project before I can call it quits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment