Sunday, February 7, 2016

Draft Project 1

The first draft of my controversy post-mortem is finished (finally) and I can now go watch the Super Bowl.

DRAFT ONE


I have crafted a quick reference guide regarding the case of Jahi McMath, a girl who was deemed brain-dead by doctors but lives on in the eyes of her loved ones. I explored the following questions pertaining to the case: What constitutes death? Whose decision is it to "pull the plug". 

Vino TV, "When You Finally Finish Your Homework at 4am"
6-2-14 via Youtube Creative Commons Attribution 

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Here is my rubric for your QRG! I really enjoyed reading it!
    https://docs.google.com/a/email.arizona.edu/document/d/1vrGRLkkRAIMwmBkMLW-Uny3NyIFdrlQL6naF9zb_2rw/edit?usp=sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the rubric I did on your QRG! Good job!!!!
    Rubric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olivia,

    Here's your rubric :) good job!

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BUU5bI3O4wG60CLp9uyFwE1WPYIjUBn4FmEoiy3L35k/edit

    ReplyDelete