Thursday, February 11, 2016

Peer Review #2

As part of the revision process, I looked into another class section's drafts. I first reviewed Vincent's draft on google's self-driving car. Here is the rubric. I then looked at Sofia's draft on prescription drugs. Here is the rubric.



Kim, Jonathan "Writing" 3-26-07 via Flickr
Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic 
I learned about the different genres that could be used to portray the controversies. It showed me that it doesn't matter which genre I choose, meaning that there isn't a "right" time to do a specific genre. As long as I properly use the conventions I can produce a successful draft.


 Over the weekend I plan to strengthen my draft based on the feedback from my classmates. I  found that my top issues dealt with content. I need to add information regarding my stakeholders. I didn't include who they were or how they were involved. I also need to add information on the time period. In addition, I need to strengthen my title.

I think that my top strengths would be my genre conventions and the "what" and "who" aspect of the content category. I explained the story and the main character fairly well, and my QRG form was fairly strong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment