Sunday, April 17, 2016

Editorial Report 12b

In this blog post I will be including bits of my project that I have changed/edited. 

Revision Process... 

1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
I actually added an entire section on PETA. I thought that I should give some background to show that people have been fighting for the orcas, but it just hasn't been as effective. This addition acts as a comparison between the California Coastal Commission's law and the lawsuit filed by PETA. 
2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
In regards to form, the addition information made the video slightly longer and I added snippets of photos regarding PETA and the lawsuit. I think that this form alteration helps to present the information in a more effective manner because it gives more background information. It just helps the piece be more coherent. 
Rough Cut

Re-Edited Version 

No comments:

Post a Comment