Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Production Report 11b

In this blog post I will share another snippet from my overall project. I am just giving a little taste of how production week is going on so far. Let's see what is crackin! 

-Content Outline-




-Adaptation of Outline Item-

1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
I chose to present my raw material in a video form. My genre for this project is a video, therefore, it is easier for me to share a snippet of my work so far.
2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?
I would say that the production of this material is mediocre. It is definitely a rough draft. In fact it is a very rough draft. It needs improvement, but it is a start. It was hard organizing all of my information together and just getting it to flow smoothly. I am still working out the kinks, but I would say that I am heading in the right direction. 

No comments:

Post a Comment