Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review 11b

In this blog post I will be reviewing Julia's podcast regarding homelessness and drug abuse. 

Peer Review:

      For this peer review, I decided to make a resource recommendation regarding any tips, shortcuts, and tricks that I know of for creating a podcast. Julia chose a podcast for her genre and I thought that I could offer her some advice since I made a podcast for project two. 
      I thought that I helped Julia figure out the best method to create her podcast. I told her that GarageBand is a good resource, and gave her some advice on recording. I advised her to insert new tracks in order to avoid accidentally cutting out audio. I didn't use anything specific from the Student's Guide, however, I incorporated information that we went over in class and that I have written in my notes. 
     I admired Julia's precision in his production schedule. She wrote down dates that she was going to work on, but she also wrote down the time that she has set aside for doing her work, which I thought was a great idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment