Sunday, April 10, 2016

Peer Review 11a

In this blog post I am going to review Eren's video essay on Qatar's FIFA bid.

Peer Review Feedback:

     I choose to review Eren's outline. Specifically, I looked into the evidence/resources (sources) that were incorporated in the outline. I think that I helped Eren create a more detailed content outline so that when he goes to produce his project his information will be more clear and organized.
       Based on the Student's Guide, I helped Eren with his use of evidence and sources. I suggested that in terms of evidence that he include outside research or experience, while in terms of sources I suggested that he integrate some quotes.
      I really admired the amount of specific details that Eren had for his evidence. He really went into detail on exactly what he was going to be discussing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment