Sunday, April 24, 2016

Revised Post to Peer Reviewers

In the following blog post I will share some of my thoughts and feelings regarding the "fine cut" of my project. 

  • Key information about your particular project that you would like anyone who peer reviews your draft to know
The main argument that I am conducting is that a bad idea is horrible. I build up to my main argument by using background information in order to better support the main argument.

  • Major issues or weaknesses in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those weaknesses) 
A major issue or weakness always tends to be my genre/form. Every major project that we have done in this class I have lost points based on genre/form. Therefore, I would really like to excel in that area for this project. 

  • Major virtues or strengths in the “Fine Cut” that you’re already aware of (as well as anything you’d like to know from your editors about those strengths) 
I thought that a major strength in the "Fine Cut" would be my interviews that I included. I thought that they are perfect for the arguments that I made. 

Fine Cut


No comments:

Post a Comment