Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Production Report 11a

Oh Man! It is already production week! In this blog post I will be including a little snippet of my work so far...

Content Outline:-

Opening Section/Introduction
o   Introduce who I am
o   Upbeat Music (grab attention)
o   Title of video (grab attention)
o   Brief summary: A very brief recap of information regarding why the captivity of orcas or killer whales is unethical, and why it has caught the public's attention. 


-Link to Adaptation of Outline Item-


1. How did you decide to use form to present your content in the raw material you’ve shared here? How did the conventions of your chosen genre influence your choices?
I chose to post a snippet of the introduction of my video essay. The genre that I have chosen to work in, video essay, is as it sounds a video. Therefore, I had to follow the proper genre conventions and post a snippet of my video.
2. How did the production of this raw material go? What kinds of any hiccups, challenges, successes, creative epiphanies, etc. occurred during the process?
The production of this raw material was a little rough. I have never created a video essay before so I really had to learn all of the conventions and how to use the technology. Creating the little snippets of video is actually helpful in familiarizing myself with the material before I go to create a full draft of my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment