Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review for Sienna

In this blog post I will be revising Sienna's standard college essay on the new barbie doll. 

Review

           I made a content recommendation to Sienna's essay. I thought that since this is the final production week it only made sense to offer her a content recommendation. I thought that I helped Sienna just finalize her project in order to make it fully finished.   
          Her essay was really strong and well-delvoped I just offered her some advice on adding some more quotes to further strengthen her argument. From the Student's Guide, I incorporated the information in the Use of Evidence sections. In that category it refers to quotations specifically, therefore, I recommended that Sienna add some. 
         I really admired Sienna's citations. I am going to be doing an essay for project four so it was really helpful to see her implement that genre before I attempt to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment