Sunday, April 3, 2016

Reflection on Project 3 Pre-Production

In this blog post I will try to sort out my feelings regarding pre-production week. 

Feelings?

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
I would say that the main aspect that went right during this week's process work was the fact that I found a topic that I am genuinely interested in. I am more excited to do this project because I actually enjoy the subject matter.
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
The main challenge of this week was the work load. I felt like I had way more work than necessary for a pre-production week. I spent most of my time analyzing the rhetorical strategies of random videos rather than using that time to actually figure out a way to create the vision I have in my head of this project. 

3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?
Based off this week's experiences I am bracing myself for the following week. I really think that during production week there should be NO blogs posts so that the students can focus on the production of the project, and not on the blog posts.
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?
At this point I am excited to do the project since I am interested in the topic, however, I am stressing about my time management skills as well as my technology skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment