Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Post Production

In this blog post I will explore all of the ups, downs, failures, and successes that occurred throughout the post-production week. 

What Went Down This Week... 

1. What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.
During this week's process work I think that my main success was with the final production of my video essay. I was able to make some really great form changes to my video in an effort to really bring it all together. 
2. What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence. 
I think that my biggest challenge during this post-production week was the fact that I got strep throat on Sunday. I was really sick all week, and so it was hard to find the time not only to get better but to do this project as well. Unfortunately, I think that my illness set me back a littler farther than I would have liked. 
3. How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week? 
Based on my experiences this week, I think that next week will go much better just because I am not sick anymore. I have a lot more time this week to get my things together and work. I don't have a test this week for once and I am really excited to actually have time to do things. 
4. How are you feeling about the project overall at this point? 
At this point I just want this all to end. It has been really stressful last couple of weeks and it will only get worse from here. That is why I am looking forward to turning this project in and hurling myself across the finish line. 

No comments:

Post a Comment