Sunday, April 24, 2016

Editorial Report 13B

The last and final editorial report for project three. Woo. In this blog post I will go over any last minute or final changes that I made in order to complete my project. 

1. How did the content change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the content is being communicated more effectively in the re-edited version?
I added information regarding the total number of captivity deaths. I thought that by adding this information it better appealed to the emotional aspect of my argument. Instead of arguing that captivity kills, I gave actual numbers. This just helps to put the entire situation in perceptive an overall helps to more clearly communicate my argument.
2. How did the form change (even slightly - details matter!) when you re-edited it? Why do you think the form is presenting the content more effectively in the re-edited version?
Adding the information about the number of captivity deaths allowed me to incorporate this really awesome figure regarding orca deaths. I thought that this figure allowed my audience to understand the information in an organized manner. 
Selection From Rough Cut

Re-Edited Section  

No comments:

Post a Comment